Wednesday, January 18

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

I'm afraid Cori and I have been a bit lax about our weekend matinees... but we are working on it. Our most recent movie was the Chronicles of Narnia. Both Cori and I read the book when we were young, though I think she was a bit more excited about the movie than I was. Why? Well, when I had seen the previews and the special effects looked just a bit too hokey to me.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. For the most part the special effects were ok. Casting was well done. And the overall story was maintianed nicely. If you are interested in this movie, I would recommend you see it in the theater for the visuals...but as a rental would be fine too.

Cori's favorite part of the movie: A beaver in chain mail. She still is talking about it!!

Four stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home