Monday, August 22

This week on Netflix

Well, I didn't really get my money's worth on Netflix this week. Things were a bit busy.

Are We There Yet? Is it done yet? Ok, it wasn't that bad...but it wasn't that good either. There were some funny parts, but it really started to drag on way too long. The kids were so bratty, over the top, that the love he expressed for them at the end of ONE DAY was just too much of a stretch. I know, I know, it's a movie...but give me something that I can moderately believe.

CSI Season 3, Disk 3 When CSI first started I wasn't really into it. I'd heard about how graphic it was and just couldn't bring myself to watch. What was I thinking? I love the show, so have now been trying to get caught up. Thank goodness for Netflix and the readily available full seasons of shows on DVD i've been able to get caught up. I must be getting close because I saw 3 of the 4 episodes on this disk.

That's it. Boy was it a slow week!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger 120BPM said...

between the two.............

given the chooice to be tortured between 2 movies, what would you pick?
a) The Life Aquatic
b) Groundhog Day

If you were giving out oscars, who would it go to?
a) Charlize Theron for "Monster"
b) Hilary Swank for "Boys dont Cry"

Your hungry and the only choices are:
a) Dinty Moore beef stew
b) spam
Which do you cook up?

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home