Tuesday, July 5

Confessions of an Addict

I thought I'd share this with you...

Tonight I was looking around Netflix. Checking recommnedations. Adding movies, tonight it was foreign films in particular. And so on.

I noticed in my browsing the site that it says that the average Netflix user has rated 160 movies. Hmmm, I have 205 movies in my rental queue...and I've rated (are you sitting down?)3035. That's not a typo. I'm really hoping some of those include ones that they've recommended that I've marked "not interested".

I am a self admitted Netflix junkie. I've often had the movie channels (HBO, Showtime and so on) and tend not to fall asleep until quite late (or should I say early). I also worked at a video store in my college years. But even I was surprised!

That's all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home