Monday, June 27

Collateral Damage (rental)

Ok, if you can stop laughing at my long enough to read this...I think you all know I really like Netflix. One of the things I like about it is that (with the number of movies I watch each month) what the actual rental costs break down to is minimal. Because of that, I can see movies that I fully expect to not like...I just want to see just how much I won't like it. Take "The Life Aquatic" for example. I fully expected to hate it, I just didn't realize that it would become my all time least favorite movie to date. Along with that exists the possiblity that I might be pleasantly surprised.

This was not the case, however, with Collateral Damage. No surprise here, I just didn't like it. I think I was just too disturbed by the fact that I was watching my state's governor in this movie. He really was elected.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home